Things To Do
- October 11: Soup & Salad Supper - 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. - Village Hall. Fundraiser for new playground equipment. GREAT FOOD and fabulous time.
- November 10 - Fall Bird Migration Day - 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. - River View Park in the center of Ferryville on Hwy 35. Spotting scopes available
- Decemberr 3 - Christmas Tree Lighting - 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. - River View Park - Santa and treats, Christmas Carol
- February 9 - Sweetheart Pancake Breakfast - 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Village Hall
- March 2 - Bald Eagle Day - 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. - Village Hall
- May 11 - International Spring Bird Migration Hike - 7:30 a.m - Village Hall Refreshments, 8 a.m. - Sugar Creek Bluff for Hike. Easy hike. Co sponsored by Mississippi Valley Conservancy.
- May 17-18: Rummage Along the River - 70 Mile Garage Sale
- May 18 - Oct. 26: Farmers Market at Sugar Creek Park. Amish goods, produce, crafts, more
- June 12 - Chautauqua Summer Series: Ron Copher - "Railroading along the Mississippi: Then & Now", 6:30 p.m., Refreshments, Village Hall
- July 10 - Chautauqua Summer Series: Eric Carson - "Geology of the Lower Wisconsin River", 6:30 p.m. - Refreshments, Village Hall
- July 27 - River Bluff Daze: Antique Tractor Pull, Farmers Market, Kids games, Food, Music, Beverages, Fun and Free Fireworks at Dusk
- July 27 - River Bluff Daze Hike: 8:30 a.m. meet at Boat Landing. 9 a.m. Hike Sugar Creek Bluff
- August 14 - Chautauqua Summer Series: Bob O'Connor - "Dennis Mahan - Pre Civil War - Military Tactical Operations Instructor at West Point", 6:30 p.m., Refreshments. Village Hall
- September 21 - Fall Fest: Mega Market, music, food, Amish goods & crafts, quilts, corn roast & brats. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Sugar Creek Park
- Nov. 9 - Fall Bird Migration Day: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m., Riverview Park. Spotting scopes available
- Dec. 2 - Christmas Tree Lighting: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Santa, sing Christmas Carols and treats.
More Information on Calendar of Events
CANOE/KAYAK Adventures - Mississippi River and Driftless Coast of Wisconsin
Railfanning in Ferryville
If you are a railroad buff - you know what this means!
Railfanning_in_Ferryville.pdf Click link for article